Taking Stock




I got this started at the end of January, and now here I am posting it on February 15th.......which is why it isn't very long.  I need to just do it for doing it sake. 

Taking Stock


Making : my first quilt

Organized : I got all of last years bills and paper organized and stored, threw out a bunch of catalogs and magazines


Sketching : nothing :( 


Cooking : made salisbury steak for the first, it was ehh..... 


Drinking : Izzy, I have not purchased a can/bottle of Mt. Dew since March 2016


Reading: Small Great Things by Jody Piccoult 


Wanting: to cut my hair 


Looking: forward to starting one of my hiking goals, to hike the Centennial trail this year which is 111 miles long!


Health : been doing the fitness challenge for 4 weeks, and have not lost a thing, need to jump back into taking my supplements.

  
Playing: my record player 
 


Waiting: for the newest member of our family to arrive


Buying:  Baby stuff 


Memorizing :  Psalm 27


Comments

Popular Posts