Superfan

Have you ever heard of Rend Collective?  This is a band that I just love! Below is an intro to who they are, and then a video of their newest song Live Alive.  I thought I had mentioned it here before, but perhaps it was just on Instagram. We drove to Denver this past October to see them. They are a folk band from Ireland, and I love all the awesome instruments they play.  On stage, they even played a suitcase turned Cello (I think), storage boxes, and trash can lids.  I love their heart, their lyrics, their accents, their music, oh and their green Volkswagen bus......Did I mention their accent?  I am Irish, named my son an Irish name, so it seems only fitting that I should learn how to talk in an Irish accent.
#superfan

Enjoy.








And this is their latest video, Live Alive.



Comments

Popular Posts