day 10 :: reframing


    I need to quit writing this so late at night, because by then I just want to get it posted.  Naughty, naughty.  These captures represent a reframing whether literal, or not.  A symbol of sorts that represents looking at things differently. It is frigid cold in my neck of the woods, we had a few days of temps that never went above 0, and our high was actually -7, that is actual temps. So I choose to reframe the cold tundra with the beautiful setting of the sun.  An attempt to see the outside differently on such a frigid day. 

Be sure and check out what Victoria  and Tracie captured!  You probably noticed we are all a little off track.  Tracie took some time off for family, and Victoria has been under the weather.  And me, well I got side tracked on the attitude challenge, and still trying to recover.  


“Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.”
 ~Benjamin Franklin






Tanya












































































Comments

Popular Posts