moving pictures

I am joining up with the beautiful Tracie West again to give us reason to keep our creativity alive!  I love that she is open to joining me in these creative pursuits. This little project is an extension of our photography by making moving pictures, aka little films. I don't know how often we will post them, once a month, a couple of times a month, depends on the project. We are starting out small.  This first project was just us recording 1 second each hour for our entire day. Short and sweet.  The password is 22.


Everything in creation has its appointed painter or poet and remains in bondage like the princess in the fairy tale 'til its appropriate liberator comes to set it free. 
~Ralph Waldo Emerson




1 sec recorded for each hour I was awake on April 16th.

Comments

  1. Ok, so I love how your video has music and the sounds of the day. Well done. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the bits of your house that I got to see, your lights and stuff. How did that cake taste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20.4.16

    Lovely to see you to collaborating on this. :) I am struggling big time with any form of creativity. You 2 can do it for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts