NaBloPoMo Month

It is National Blog Posting Month, which is a challenge to post once every day for the month of November.  There is only one rule,  that you post every day. So as you can see I have already broken the one and only rule.  Seriously, I only learned about this last night.  I could have said, "meh, too late, maybe next year", but I didn't.  I am terrible at consistency, and this will be good for me.  I was going to do a big post, but I didn't around to it until now, and I have to be to work soon.  Again, I could have said, "nope, not happening", but I didn't.  I am going to let this little tidbit be my post for today, and I am going to be ok with it. Every day is a new day, tomorrow will be better. 

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” 





Comments

  1. the image is GORGEOUS! I have to admit, I'm super excited to hear from you each day this month via your blog!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for blogging for the entire month. I keep meaning to post something, but never get around to it. Nice to see you back. Wonderful mini pre-post of a post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts