summer manifesto 2015

I love the idea of a summer manifesto.  I have done them before, but never posted it on my blog, usually I just write it on our chalkboard wall. It is a great way of not letting the summer slip away!  So here we go.

1.  go camping


2.  make 4 different new to us pies


3.  drink homemade lemonade often


4.  get through my summer reading list


5.  spend mornings with tea and reading on

     the balcony

6.  try juicing


7.  go to a drive-in movie


8.  make video recording one second a day


9.  take evening walks


10. take art class


11. print out my 40 + rolls of film


12. practice doodling and drawing


13. visit Tanya in Wyoming


14. watch the sunrise with my family


15. visit the ocean ~ we live in the mid-west

    but I had to add it in hopes of....

16. visit junk store in Belle Fourche


17. just be


18. try something new


19. eat at the local lunch truck


20. visit the farmers market often


21. sit under a tree and read


22. go paddle boarding


23. make homemade pizza


24. wear skirts and dresses often


25. find / enjoy silence


26. revisit my memorization of the beatitudes


27. empty the garage of stuff


28. unplug 


29. get my photo mojo back


30. use my polaroid


31. maybe, just maybe jump from the rock
      that is much higher than my comfort 
      zone
32. visit hippie hole

33. go to devils bathtub

34. try to not add anything else to this list
      after I post it



Comments

Popular Posts