taking stock

March 2015

March was a very busy month for us.  We were busy purging, and preparing to move. So my list is short and sweet.


Making : wooden industrial shelf unit

Cooking : corndogs


Drinking : too many mt dews, arrrggghh!


Reading: Bella Grace


Wanting: to purge stuff


Playing: words with friends again


Deciding: what to get rid of


Wishing: for spring something fierce


Enjoying: the unusually beautiful weather


Liking: selling stuff on fb, it's fast and way better than a garage sell


Hoping: the early lilac buds don't freeze 


Needing: signs of spring


Smelling: paint, since we have to repaint our house back to white


Wearing: light bulb shirt


Noticing: signs of spring are showing up a tad early


Sorting: through all our stuff, and purging, feels good

Buying: new polaroid circle film


Snacking: on dried strawberries and pineapple chips which are crunchier than dried pineapple


Wishing: I could wear dresses


Comments

  1. I'm loving Bella Grace so very much. I have all three issues and every so often I pull one down and read a bit here or there. It's the best magazine ever. Why don't you wear a dress? Just wondering....still too cold? I love when we take stock. I'm happy you introduced it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my comment worked. But just in case I too am purging and trying to de-clutter. It's hard and I find it difficult to part with things. Pretty sure I'm a hoarder. I too don't wear dresses but would love to and I just googled circle Polaroid film, oh my gosh, it looks so great. I'm definitely going to get some. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts