gratitude ~ day 3

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson



     ~ cheese......it's still fantastic.  it is my go to    
       snack, and i eat too much, but i love it.

    ~ kitchen chats with my family, daily. love.

    ~ one of the things i do love about winter, is the
       mood that it sets.  dark by 4:30, candles lit.
  
     ~ a new found desire to bake fresh bread, often. 
        smells so good, tastes even better.  focaccia is 
        next.

Comments

  1. Anonymous13.11.14

    bread baker! flour sifter and rolling pin? This is what my eyes see and all your images are so pretty and they leave a little to the imagination and I love that. You are making me want to make bread again. Sigh.. I love bread and cheese and some people tell me I may be intolerant to both these loves? I can't seem to give them up. I can imagine baking bread when there is snow out might be very nice! I suppose I will never know unless I move;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts