Black and white from the past....

This was taken during Hills Alive.  This boy caught my attention because his fedora made him look like an old soul, unless you saw his tennis shoes.






I took this picture for a photo challenge.  Making the mundane interesting.







 
I took this about 6 years ago while we were in Denver.  I was using a cheapo point and shoot.  We turned the corner and the visual just struck me.






During family camp, our tent was parked right next to the fish pond.  This scene reminded me of Opey.




 



Bramm had a football game in Newell.  When we pulled into town (if you can call it that) this church really stood out.  The sky was very blue and there was trees with bright yellow leaves, but in the end I liked it b/w with some texture.


Comments

Popular Posts